BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Madison H.
this product is alright, it only plumps my lips for about 20 minutes and then they go back to normal. if you are sensitive to any tingling feeling, DON’T get this! it kinda hurts, but the pain isn’t too bad, and it’s pricey!
Rachel S.
Pensacola, FL
Ohhhh I have a love hate with this product. I like it because I do feel like it makes my lips look plump. But unfortunately he more I use it the less I feel like it works. But a travel size first if your looking to get this.
Brianna G.
Fosston, MN
I don't think I love this gloss for the "pumping effect" as much as I love the glass like look it gives to the color under it. It looks smooth, and shiney but doesn't feel sticky. It does make the lips appear fuller because of the super gloss effect but that's about it for "pumping". I wear this over all of my lippies and carry one in my purse for touch ups it's great.
Amanda L.
Fremont, OH
This lipgloss is good for a little boost. Whenever I applied it I liked the feel of the tingling sensation it would bring to my lips, although I didn’t notice a big difference in size or plumpness.
Monica S.
Nibley, UT
1,038 reviews
I was hesitant on buying this because it’s so small for the price but I ended up trying it anyways at Sephora. It makes my lips feel a little weird but I don’t notice too much of a difference so I don’t know if I’d buy it again
Victoria F.
This product is definitely good to plump your lips but it feels like they are burning off. I dont recommend this product just for that reason. It does have very elegant packaging though.
Kelly T.
This burns. But I also have sensitive skin. It also continued to burn even after I wiped everything off. But it did do its job at plumping the lips. Very noticeable difference. Could be because I am allergic to it. But the results were worth it if you can survive through the burning. But none of my other friend but 1 have had the same problem. Noticed a difference on all of them as well. Highly recommend because its effective
Bri R.
Phoenix
This thing is so so bomb! Sometimes the tingling catches me off guard but it works so good I feel like a brand new woman once the product sets my lips look extra full and juicy! I defff recommend this item! One of my faves!
Natalie P.
Redlands
I fell in love with Toofaced Cosmetics at first site. Especially this specific product. I don’t consider myself to have small lips but I wish they were a bit more fuller. This product makes them do that! The only thing about this product is that it doesn’t last as long as I wish it would so you do have to apply it a few time to get a longer effect throughout the day.
Aislinn M.
El Paso, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
i recently bought this while ulta had their 21 days of beauty sale going on & i like it! i think as a gloss it’s perfect , i love the cooling sensation it gives your lips! as for plumping your lips , i don’t really see a difference as i over line my lips a bit , but it works great ! it looks good used by itself or under a lipgloss for extra shine or over a lipstick !
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?