BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Kimberly B.
Bridgeview, IL
Stings. Great product.  Takes time to do its job but when it does it stings that's good. It plumps perfect . Bought one time did exceed my expexpectations.  Not long lasting however. ..
Selena B.
I love this product although it is abit painful until you are used to it ! I love it and it does plump my lips but the pokey stingy feeling my sisters did not like
Journey B.
Marble Falls, TX
I love love love Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme. I put this gloss on top of whatever color lipstick i choose to wear. The tingling feeling lets me know my lips will look luscious!
Sara S.
Saint Albans , WV
Absolutely love this lip plumper!! Probably the only one that give a good plump look!! I use it over all of my lip color! Love love how full it makes my lips look!
Irene G.
San Fernando, CA
Although it was painful to use at first I really enjoyed the end results. Many couldn't tell I had used it but I could and I enjoyed the plumped lips I had even for the short time.
member-4fe785bb8
San Diego, CA
Inlove with this product, works wonders and it totally does what it is supposed to do! after using this everyone thought i got lip injections when i didnt love this product so much!
Jasmine C.
Kaukauna, WI
Works AMAZING, you see instant results. Only thing is it burns a bit. But I would recommend this product 100% if you want full and plump lips. By far the best plumper I've ever used!
Hailey V.
Gave my lips a bigger look but didn't do the greatest job. Got it at Ulta because I saw it on a tutorial but it didn't do the most amazing job. Pretty pricey sadly not worth it all
Marlynee G.
It works amazingly. It plumps up lips not too much but just the right size. I kove how it doesnr dry lips out or make them chapped. I will continue using this product.
Abbey W.
Green Bay, WI
Some may not like the way this makes your lips kind of sting, but I've come to somewhat enjoy the sensation it brings. It certainly makes your lips feel bigger and nice and shiny!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?