BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Bella T.
I love the glossy finish this product gives off, but I don't find it does too much for my lips. Have to reapply often, which I don't find is worth it for the stinging sensation
Skyler M.
This defiantly has an effect! But it fells like a bee sting. It hurts so so so much! And i wanted to cry! I would not recommend this unless your willing to be hurt!
Alexa H.
it's a pretty intense feeling if your not use to plumbers but it works fantastically! I love it! I probably use it to much. I recommend it if you want a little fuller lip!
Nicolle P.
Tulsa, OK
Love this product and would highly recommend! It smells so good and works so well. The results last a good amount of time but it does tingle when you apply. Nothing painful
Allison R.
When this says extreme, it MEANS extreme. The iridescent color is flattering with any lip stick color but, the pumping is very noticeable and it is a definite burning feeling rather than a tingle. At first I tapped out. I couldn't handle it, and I have a fairly high tolerance to pain. I have since gotten used to it, but definitely not for the faint of heart.
Kimberly H.
Plumped my lips in no longer than 5 minutes, the tingle isn't painful and it even makes my lips have a slight pink tint to it. You can even continue wearing it as a gloss.
Quiana D.
Phoenix, AZ
It's amazing what it does to my lips. My lips are naturally small but when I use the Too Faced Lip Injection it makes my lips look naturally big and plump and I love it!
member-6edcaa5ee
Yes it does plump the lips .. but it doesn't keep them plump . I would have thought that it would still work for a while but I mean for the price I wish it did more ...
Lauren T.
Like all exfoliating lip products, it burns like crazy. Lots of them that I have tried hurt but I don't see a deference. This one, I feel the pain but it's worth it!
elizabeth o.
Works like a charm ! Give my lip that extra pop im always looking for . Combined with over lining of the lip it will give you the perfect kylie jenner plump lip look
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?