BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Sarah B.
Onalaska, WI
Loved the tingling feeling to this. Didn't notice much of a difference in the size of my lips but did have some redbess and irritation. Not too bad but could be better
Summer M.
Decherd, TN
I really love this lip plumper. It gives my lips a nice red and makes them a little fuller. It's not going to last long obviously but if you're going out its very nice.
Julia L.
The lip injection works well, and lasts pretty long. Though it is not my favorite, it still is pretty good until you eat or drink then you have to reapply immediately.
Angellica M.
For the longest time i have been wanting to get my lips done and this stuff has made me question it! I just have to pop this bad boy in and my lips expand 25%. Bigger.
Jordan R.
Brookhaven, MS
Burns like bee stings but I could see a nice difference in size. What I liked most about it is that it gave my lips a more pink tone. Probably from my broken capillaries. Lol.
Katherine L.
Modesto, CA
My lips felt so cool and refreshed after using it, it is a substitute to lip fillers. I would recommend it to anyone who has small lips or generally wants fuller lips.
Ashley J.
I brought this product at sephora and it's a great product it really does work but I really hate the tingling sensation I get from this because it can get pretty intense but this really does work and makes your lips plumped
Kala D.
Clarksdale, MS
great product, smells nice.I would not recommend if you have sensitive lips. it's easily to use, sorta like applying a regular lip gloss. I purchased mines from Ulta.
Julia B.
FAVORITE PRODUCT OF ALL TIME! I never do a look without it and go through these baby's like crazy!! Also love the tinted lip plumping glosses for an extra fun look!!
Chelsea F.
One of the best plumpers out there! Gives you great results instantly and long lasting! But it doesn't tingle so bad it hurts and gives you redness like some others.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?