BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Hollie C.
Love this plumper! It stings a little when it goes on but it works really well and has a nice shine to it :) would recommend it to anyone looking for an affordable plumper ! I would purchase the product again.
Yeseña:)
This plumper does wonders to your lips, it gives your lips the perfect color and plumpness. The packaging was wonderful, nice and pretty. The plumper was a good price for what you where getting, 100% recommend!
Alyssa C.
Holloman Air Force Base, NM
Absolutely love this product. It works wonders, boosts my confidence and is worth ever penny. Its a reliable brand for a reason and has a elegantly simple packaging.
nichole m.
It does plump ur lips a little bit but nothing extreme or really even noticeable. It tingles and burns some which I believe is it's getting the blood flow to ur lips. I wouldn't spend money on it again.
Mariah L.
I enjoyed this product a lot ! But I will warn you it had a tingling sensation when applied but you will get juicy plumped lips . I love the packaging ! I would definitely buy this again .
Kaella C.
Saint Louis, MO
It tingles when I put it on, but oddly I like the feeling. I don't use it the way it says so I'm not sure if it really works, but it does make my lips look good anyway.
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
This honestly did plump my lips a bit...i think i have a good semi full lip but this made it look better you have to be careful to apply just tte lips do not over line with this because it will leave a red little irritation mark
♡ k.
I have relatively small lips and these plump them right up. I love the cute packaging and aesthetic too faced has. It really makes my lipstick look better! Will buy again.
Nicole
My go to lip plumper. I love the tingling feeling. A little pricey but it works. It lasts me a few months & I use it all of the time. I have Recommended it to friends and they loves it as well.
Allyssa M.
i love this product it works super good, my favorite lip plumper. i would love to use this product more. id recommend this to anyone trying to get a more full lip look.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?