BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Cassandra D.
This lip plumper is the first product I've used that I can see a dramatic change I'm the texture and size of my lips. It smells alright for a plumper and tingles.
Dajanae V.
Gretna, LA
This lip injectioj works soooo good. It has a tingling sensation but it really plumps your lips. Great to use before applying your favorite lip gloss or lipstick!
Elina V.
Arcola, IL
The name says it all extreme lip injection I'm in love with this it really does make your lips loom fuller I love all of their products but this is one of my top 5
Iris H.
Kennesaw, GA
Sends an extreme tingling sensation through your lips that lets you know it is definitely doing something. It brings color to my lips and creates the perfect pout.
Nyla B.
Orange, CA
This product is amazing and iobe it the most out of all of my lip plumpers. It really works and its on the clear side so it can be worn on top of color or gloss.
Valeria M.
I love this plumper. The tingling feeling is alittle disturbing for me but the end result I love. My lips feel full and it even gives your lips some extra color to it other then the glossy finish. Highly recommend
Elisa A.
Eagle Pass, TX
Got a samole of this at sephora and I lIked it. It briefly leaves and stinging, tingly feeling after application but it goes away after a while. It does its job!
Melissa M.
Fayetteville, NC
This is probably the best lip plumper I've ever used! A little goes a long way, too. Don't put too much on though! I did when I tried it on at the store and my lips became irritated from the intense tingling.
Fernanda L.
This is hands down the best lip plumper I have tried no need for injections, I've gone threw like 3 bottles of it IT meet my expectations it's an easy application I would recommend to anyone that wants fuller lips
Sarah W.
Tiburon, CA
This really plumps your lips and is not that drying. Easy to use. Not too extreme, notwithstanding the title. Sting is not too severe either, as lip plumpers go.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?