BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Chelsea F.
One of the best plumpers out there! Gives you great results instantly and long lasting! But it doesn't tingle so bad it hurts and gives you redness like some others.
Jezebel A.
Las Cruces, NM
This lip plumber is the absolute best! It definitely gives your lips that bigger and fuller look unlike any other lip plumpers this one is the number 1 I would use!!
Cesar M.
Santa Maria
Really cute on the lips. I had to apply like 3 times before I could really feel the tingling sensation on my lips. Results didn't surprise me. I didn't see any change.
Acacia L.
Amazing for anyone with thin lips, or just anyone who loves to have extra plump lips!!! Theres a bit of a sting but its totally worth it. Would reccomend to everyone!!
Victoria T.
Rockwall, TX
This is AMAZING! I always wanted a bit more plumper lips and this definitely have that to me. I love the tingle when you put it on your lips. Just an amazing product!
Brianna B.
Tonawanda, NY
This product is nice, it gives an intense plump with a bit of a burning sensation. I wish it lasted longer though, I feel like I have to re apply after half an hour.
Alyssa M.
Provo, UT
It only tingles for a couple minutes after you apply it. It's nice to just put on right before work/going out just to give yourself that extra "pop" in your lips :)
Tracey S.
Columbus, IN
I do love the effect of the lip plumper. It does have a noticeable effect and leaves your lips pink so no need for gloss when using. Feels a bit weird but worth it.
Ashley C.
One of my favorite makeup products, this product met all my expectations, made my lips look full and bigger for a couple of hours, it's pretty long lasting would like it to last a little longer. I would deff buy it again
Sara M.
Bradley Beach, NJ
All this product does is burn and turn your lips red. Does not plump your lips ONE BIT. Although lining your lips with the tinted gloss in spice girl Looks AWESOME.
Jackie R.
Does this actually work?
Marisol P.
Socorro, TX
Briana C.
Cranston, RI
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?
Alba •.