BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Tanya D.
Coachella, CA
I've only tried this once and I actually thinks it makes a difference! My friends thought so too, however I did notice that it left a red outline on my lips which looked funny.
Julieanna K.
Memphis, TN
Your lips will plump over time with this product but it's not going to give you Kylie Jenner lips. The sting isn't bad really but to get results I put it on a couple times a day
Amy C.
Marietta, GA
Noticed a difference almost immediately! It's super hydrating and didn't leave my lips feeling sticky like some other products I've tried. Would definitely recommend this product.
Kayla M.
Waverley Hall
This product is great for making your lips look full and beautiful and for a done plump look...now u can put on for lipstick and have room to make it look beautiful
Sierra R.
culver city, CA
This kinda burns but it really does work. It also has an amazing smell almost like strawberry and vanilla. I recommend it for anyone with smaller lips but want a natural plump
Shannon
Love the shine and the tingle! Just the right amount of sparkle to go over my gloss or
lipstick and then tingle doesn't set your lips on fire like other products have. Great buy! You'll regret not having this in your makeup bag!
Adriana A.
I love this product . i tried this a week ago and it leaves my lips looking much fuller and plumbed . i definitely would love to buy this product in the future . five stars 👍
Vanessa P.
West Valley City
It does such an great job! I love how fast it work, it doesn't hurt. The smell isn't that bad, I would like to use a different type next time just to see what works better.
Kathryn M.
Just as it said it the title "EXTREME PLUMPING" .. that's exactly what it does ! Honestly feels as though you have lip injections the tingly burning sensation feels so greaaattt! Once you go to the lip injections you'll never go back '
Amber H.
Ontario, CA
I have purchased two of these amazing lip injecting products and I can safely say they were great! After i use the product, I can immediately see the difference. I lovd it!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?