BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Lauren H.
Texas City, TX
It stings your lips but only for 5-10 minutes but it leaves a red ring around my lips even if I make sure to apply it only in the inner parts away from the edges of my lips
Alex H.
Towson, MD
This product does not plump the lips but it gives the feeling that they are. It burns quite a bit when you first use it but once you start using it daily it does not burn.
Sharlene R.
Tulsa
I felt it working right away, it leaves this tingling sensation, and it left them looking nice and plump. I would love to purchase again, and it definitely met my standards.
Meleeya F.
SEATTLE, WA
Really liked the plumper, it makes my lips super tingly and stingy which I like but everyone might not. I feel like my lips were definitely a little plumped after using it.
Vanessa P.
West Valley City
It does such an great job! I love how fast it work, it doesn't hurt. The smell isn't that bad, I would like to use a different type next time just to see what works better.
Lupita V.
It was good while it lasted. Very promising. I was not disappointed with the results, but I won't be buying again due to the fact that my lips are already good as they are.
Gracie S.
Carlisle, MA
Love this! It makes my lips look much bigger, and after the short amount of tingling, I loved it. It was easy to put on, and had a great texture. I love the too faced packaging! It is so cute! I would definitely recommend this!
Breanna C.
It definitely made my lips a pinker shade, but the plumping formula was not long lasting. I bought this from ulta, and I had heard good reviews. But it did not work for me.
Cynthia R.
Madera, CA
I love this plumper. It instantly enhances the plump in your lips. The tingling sensation goes away in a couple minutes. It's less noticeable the more times you wear it.
Ciara R.
Valencia, PA
This is a great tool to use in your makeup routine. It's a complete staple in mine. Not only does it serve as a primer, but it really makes the lips appear to be fuller.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?