BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Morgan B.
Norton, OH
I love this!! My lips are so tiny and using this actually makes a difference on my lips! It's super moisturizing and I love the glossy look! This is a must have for anyone!
Daisy A.
Scottsdale
I love this lip plumper, it tingles a little at first but after a min it gets better. Loved how my lips looked Plump, just be carful kissing anyone with this on, they will get that tingly feeling :)
Bridget A.
I love this lip plumper! It makes my lips way bigger and I absolutely love it! Would definitely recommend this to anyone who has small lips or just wants to have big lips!
bridget d.
Stings but works!!! When first applied, it feels almost like a burning sensation and your lips may even appear red, but worth it. Leaves lips feeling moisturizer and plump!
Cassie B.
Seattle, WA
Doesn't last very long but I still love it. I received a sample from Sephora and will purchase when it's gone. Smells great and is not sticky.you can feel it working seconds after you put it on.
Andrea S.
Las Cruces, NM
Best lip plumper on the market! If you have tried, I suggest you do! It stings a little but that's nothing you wouldn't guess going into buying it. Not for someone who can't handle a little discomfort on the lips
Rhonda T.
Love the way it makes your lips plumb up! Prepare for an intense tingle but worth it. Have tried a couple other brands and was not as satisfied with results like with this.
Itzel B.
Chula Vista, CA
I get the idea behind this but it's not necessarily the best product out there. It stings and after a while you start to feel discomfort. In the end I feel like there isn't much of a difference.
Devon A.
Provo, UT
Don't be unsettled by the slight burn; that means it's working! This stuff has definitely smoothed out the fine lines and wrinkles in my lips and has improved the fullness
Tiffany M.
Edmond, OK
This product is supposed to make your lips nice and full. It just made my lips tingle and red. It worked a tad bit but not so much!Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?