BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Kylar O.
This is a nice lip plumper ! The tingle to begin with is super intense so it definitely swells your lips quite a bit! It's very easy to use with the wand and it's clear and smells okay.
I would recommend you try this plumper
Flor P.
This is a very good lip plumper, all I can say that the plum don't last forever but it does moisturize and I drive this for free but I am totally thinking about buying a bigger size and I totally recommend to other people
Janie B.
Newton, KS
I love the feel of this lip plumper! Not too sticky and doesn't taste terrible. It's very light and glossy while providing plumping. My favorite plumper I've tried!
Gillian A.
St.Rose
personally, i like this product. many of my friends have said the same thing. the packaging is very cute and it gives my lips the extra plump i like. i recommend this product to anyone!
Shanda H.
Santa Ana, CA
I really enjoyed this lip plumper because I could feel it working, My lips were noticeably bigger. The only thing is if you get it on the outer ring of your lip it will turn it red... its that powerful.. nothing a little cover up and lip liner didn't fix.
Kassi M.
Tonganoxie
It's an okay product both the lip plumper a irritate my lips and make them super red. It comes in a cute little packaging, super easy to apply just like a lipstick.
Paola T.
You feel and see the results. Its an incredible product, you feel the peppermint plumping up your lips. And it also give it a full plimpy color to the lips even thow its a clear gloss
Belem F.
This lip plumper is amazing! Fast acting and long lasting. Once you apply this product almost instantly do you feel tingly lips and results are noticeable. Last about 30 mins to an hour
Antionette L.
Smyrna, DE
OMG love, love, love, this product, It is long lasting and inexpensive. I use it all the time!
I would recommend this product to anyone who wants to add a bit of plump to their smile!
valerie n.
South Gate, CA
I personally love too faced cosmetics. This product works good, leaves my lips nice and full. I adore this product, if you want big lips i recommend you buy this.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?