BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Valerie M.
San Antonio
This really plumped up my lips? It burns but it's nothing you can't handle. It really brings out the natural color in your lips and makes them ready for a cute lippy.
Olivia B.
Best lip plumper on the market. Really truly plumps the lips and the effects last a long time. I have repurchased this over and over again at Sephora. Totally worth the hype!
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
1,183 reviews
The colors are incredible. This is worth every penny this is a must have for every make up lover. You will not be disappointed. This is some of the best quality make up I have ever owned. This is long lasting does not wear off
Keri H.
Springtown, TX
It plumps...for sure....and it stings for sure!!! I would say in my opinion dont go extreme. I dont think there was anymore significant plump action compared to the regular version just more "ouchness"
Dina P.
My lips are noticeably more pink after using this, it really does take seconds! The feeling is very tingly the first time around, I had to wipe it off. But after your lips get used to it, it works great!
kelsey m.
Bainbridge, OH
100% obsessed with this lip plumper! I can definitely tell a difference between this formula and the original lip injection formula. If you're looking for a great lip plumper, I definitely recommend this. Great packaging & application brush and I would definitely purchase again.
Autumn C.
Madison, WI
This plumper has a great smell and not too sticky of a formula! I love that it is clear, but i’m not a big fan of how red it makes my lips. I usually use it over top of a matte lipstick for the perfect gloss
Paige C.
Avondale, AZ
Love this lip plumper! I've tried a handful of plumpers but this is the only one that I feel like has works on my lips. They definitely look fuller and poutier. the plumper also gives you a nice color.
Serapina L.
This is one of the best lip plumper I've used. I swear by it. At first it has a tingly sensation which is normal for lip plumpers but after 10-15 mins  you can see results
monika c.
Franklin, KY
Next best thing to a lip job or actual injections rather. The tingle takes some getting used too. But means its working ladies. In my opinion you can never have too full lips. I am addicted. It works
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?