BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

niki b.
salem, or
The tingle on this one can be a little overpowering at first, which is the only reason it's only 4 stars. Cute, seems to make at least a little difference, and isn't too goopy
Tony D.
Magnolia
Defiantly works! I have been using for a months and every time I use it it give a fuller glossy look. You also get a good amount of product for the price. I will repurchase.
Avery H.
Columbus Ohio
Makes lips look fuller and gives them a nice glossy look. Super cute look and great size. I found mine at my local Ulta. I use it every so often and it still has product left after 4 months. I highly recommend it to friends and family.
Jada O.
Dallas, TX
This is my go to plumper. I swear by it. I got it at sephora about a year ago and I can't remember life without it. It's nice and cute and it makes my lips look fuller without exaggerating. I would buy this again& again
Kat N.
Honolulu, HI
Does a great job for plumping lips. It does sting a bit but it's only for a short time. Just make sure you put it on your lip and don't get it on your face... it will burn!
Hilal O.
knoxville
I have decent sized lips but there are some days where it looks small and dry and this product really helps with dryness and makes your lips look AMAZING. Love this product.
Sarai h.
I love it I mean it doesn't make my lips get really big but it does make them look plumber and I personally love the tingling feeling it gives your on your lips when you put it on.
Stephanie F.
I bought this at Ulta a few years back. I wasn't super impressed with its plumping quality. I didn't feel that it lasted very long. I found myself reapplying several times.
L P.
River Forest, IL
It burned my lips a lot when I used this product. I do not think I will ever try it again. I bought it off of Amazin though, so perhaps that was the problem. It was ok packaged, but it was not long lasting. I would not buy it again. I would definitely not recommend it.
Irai Villanueva L.
13731 Brussels Avenue Sylmar CA
My friend bought this for me and I absolutely love it. I sometimes cannot handle the burn but it's amazing. I will definitely buy this when I run out and I 100% recommend.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?