BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Grace D.
Palm Harbor, FL
This lip plumper is life changing. I have good size lips but this makes it look like people in instagram videos. I 100% recommend this and will definitely buy this again.
Tatum R.
Orland , CA
If you want your lips to be plump and smooth this stuff is no joke. It gives you result that you can see. It definitely has a strong tingle sensation so be prepared to feel the product working.
Judy P.
Love the plump it gives my lips, I always wanted bigger lips but don't like needles so i thought of giving this a try and I live it, it also gives my lips a little tint
Marina S.
McKinleyville, CA
I have repurchased this four times. I love how much moisture it gives my lips. I see a visible difference in the size of my lips almost instantly. It’s my favorite gloss!
Dixie S.
Pottstown, PA
Extreme is right! This leaves your lips plump feeling for sure. Tingly-almost burning sensation on the lips once applied. Scent is interesting, but not terrible. Nice packaging
Dana L.
White Bear Lk, MN
If you want plumper lips this will absolutely do it! The tingly sensation it gives is a bit intense but this stuff truly works! Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme
Karla P.
Pasadena, CA
I like this product, I feel the tingle and on my head I feel it's working, but I don't really see a change in my lips like the picture in the package. I love to use it and put Matt lip on top.
Jessica L.
Since my lips are tiny, I started to use this extreme lip injection. I love it. I love the way it looks after I'm done, it gives me a fuller lip look and my lipsticks look perfect with this.
Bonnie R.
Harrodsburg, KY
I love this stuff it really my plumps my lips up pretty good. I have very small lips so to find something that works is a good thing. The only downside is it's Almost 30$
Luciana D.
Definitely plumps my lips but only lasts a few hours and stings like crazy. I accidentally get it on my skin sometimes and it leaves me with a rash. Not worth the price.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?