BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Lindsay H.
Topeka
I really enjoy this plumper. You can see a drastic difference within a few minutes. It’s easy to use, and can be applied just like any normal lipgloss. The plumping effect lasts for quite awhile.
Emily W.
Columbus, OH
This product is what I would compare “tingle” tanning lotion to. It causes a lot of discomfort and brings blood to the surface to simulate your lips looking bigger. I did not find my lips to plump at all and just got a lot of irritation around my mouth where people kept asking me if I was having an allergic reaction. Not totally positive this product is safe or good for you
Giorgia M.
Deerfield
I’m totally in love with this product! My lips look really pump and with more definition! If you can’t wait a little bit with your lips kind of hurting..just try the normal one and not the extreme..is really, really extreme! 😍
Bree H.
New Philadelphia
My first time using Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme was scary. I was told it “burned” or “stung” really bad so I was a little hesitant. Once I got it on and wore it for awhile there was no “burning” just kinda tingly.
Courteney K.
Albany, NY
I really like this plumper. I really don't think it stings that much even though everyone else says otherwise haha. This is a great product to get long term results and fuller lips if you use it regularly!
Madelyn P.
Kingston
This product works well for about 5 minutes and then my lips seem to return to there normal size. In my opinion it likely has more long term affects than it does the ability to keep your lips plumped for the day. One nice thing about the product is it also, while plumping your lips, works as chapstick and Liv gloss, all in one. This product, although it may not be the best product for me, is convenient due to its short application time.
Lizzet C.
Mission, TX
I cannot stress how thankful I am for this product. This is not only esthetic, but it has skin care in it. Since I've been using this for many years my lips have improved so much. I now have fuller lips with less wrinkles. It also works instantly. The tingle might be intense for some, but it was very tolerable in my opinion. Also the tingle passes after about 10-15 minutes.
Skyla M.
Sioux Falls, SD
Iip plumper omg and hydrator! Makes my lips look fuller and glossy. It warms them for a little bit, I would say 1-2 minutes and then goes away but makes my lips feel great. The gloss smells absolutely amazing, taste ( I don’t actually eat it or try anyways) is not great but the smell and effect on my lips 👌🏻👌🏻
Kalee H.
Denham Spgs, LA
I have this however I don’t like it. I know plumbers are suppose to sting a little bit but this is ridiculous. It almost burns my lips. I hate this. Plus it’s just sticky on my lips which I hate too. All in all horrible product
Stephanie A.
Altha
Love this gloss! Looks great on the lips whether you want to add some gloss to a lip color or just wear it bare! It does have some tingling but I don’t see a big difference in the severity of the tingling between this and just the regular lip injection. It does plump, but very little. I see more of the plumping action when I wear it on a bare lip instead of a color. Overall, I like the gloss a lot and I don’t mind the tingling sensation.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?