BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Kat N.
Honolulu, HI
Does a great job for plumping lips. It does sting a bit but it's only for a short time. Just make sure you put it on your lip and don't get it on your face... it will burn!
L P.
River Forest, IL
It burned my lips a lot when I used this product. I do not think I will ever try it again. I bought it off of Amazin though, so perhaps that was the problem. It was ok packaged, but it was not long lasting. I would not buy it again. I would definitely not recommend it.
Sarai h.
I love it I mean it doesn't make my lips get really big but it does make them look plumber and I personally love the tingling feeling it gives your on your lips when you put it on.
Chloe S.
This definitely works, but not long term. It tingles and stuff but that's normal for lip plumpers. All in all, not too shabby! Price point is kind of high... but this is a luxury item so I'm good with it.
Avery H.
Columbus Ohio
Makes lips look fuller and gives them a nice glossy look. Super cute look and great size. I found mine at my local Ulta. I use it every so often and it still has product left after 4 months. I highly recommend it to friends and family.
amber k.
This definitely works to keep your lips plump for a couple hours at the most. It burns a little upon application but most plumpers do. You can definitely see the difference within minutes of application. This is a much better and less permanent resolution than lip injections.
Alondra S.
I have small lips and when I smile you can't even tell I have a top lip and with this lip gloss I could tell right away it worked because my lips looked fuller and I'm able to wear over any lipstick
Tony D.
Magnolia
Defiantly works! I have been using for a months and every time I use it it give a fuller glossy look. You also get a good amount of product for the price. I will repurchase.
Nathalie F.
Once you eat over the tingly sensation, you can definitely see the results from this plumper. I received the sample size in my ipsy subscription and I've used it ever since.
Jenna L.
Albany, NY
It hurts a bit, but it definitely plumps your lips! Too pricey for me, but I've tried samples and it's great. Be careful not to go outside your lip line or else it will be red and irritated looking.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?