BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Brittany A.
Metairie, LA
It tingles and smells great. I have seen a slight difference immediately after use but am still using it. I have heard great things and would absolutely purchase in the future.
Melanie L.
Palmdale, CA
Don't use as frequently because may cause bruising to lips due too manufacturing. Other than that and getting a rash above my top lip it's a nice product would recommend. Just don't get to crazy with it .
kelsey m.
Bainbridge, OH
100% obsessed with this lip plumper! I can definitely tell a difference between this formula and the original lip injection formula. If you're looking for a great lip plumper, I definitely recommend this. Great packaging & application brush and I would definitely purchase again.
Dina P.
My lips are noticeably more pink after using this, it really does take seconds! The feeling is very tingly the first time around, I had to wipe it off. But after your lips get used to it, it works great!
Keri H.
Springtown, TX
It plumps...for sure....and it stings for sure!!! I would say in my opinion dont go extreme. I dont think there was anymore significant plump action compared to the regular version just more "ouchness"
Lori B.
great product! normally i get lip plumpers that twist up in  the brush applicator but i really enjoy that this one is a stick applicator, so that I can  better control the amount of product that i use. Its definitely an extreme plumper works for that little extra umph.
Olivia B.
Best lip plumper on the market. Really truly plumps the lips and the effects last a long time. I have repurchased this over and over again at Sephora. Totally worth the hype!
Serapina L.
This is one of the best lip plumper I've used. I swear by it. At first it has a tingly sensation which is normal for lip plumpers but after 10-15 mins  you can see results
Megan H.
Salem, MA
This is a must have for me! It tingles for about five minutes but it feels great....strangely I know! My lips appear fuller and are hydrated at the same time. I love to wear this over a nude lipstick!
Lesley C.
Orange Park, FL
This works but the results don't last long. The tingle can be a bit too intense for some, my mom tried it and she didn't like it. It wasn't too bad for me but you definitely can feel that it is working.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?