BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Elizabeth R.
Pomona, CA
I really liked it, I could feel the buzzing about 20 seconds after finishing the application. The only annoying thing is having to reapply through out the day but it is worth it.
Ashley W.
Southfield, MI
Works amazing.  Totally recommend it.  Gabe my lips so much volume sooo fast!  If you want plump lips quick,  this is the go to product. Decently affordable!  And doesn't dry your lips out.
Tara D.
Blue springs , MO
This stuff is AMAZING! Seriously will plump you lips and if you use it regularly they stay a little more plump than your normal lips. I highly recommend using this before you get anything drastic done to your lips.
Alexa F.
Oh my god I love this product it makes my lips look so big at first it felt weird because I tingled my lips but you could tell it made a difference but I'm sad because I ran out but I would buy it again if I could.
jessica a.
This product is awesome, it really works, I could not believe it when I tried it. I saw an instant difference. It starts with a little tingly. Sometimes a little burn for a few seconds and lips are very different. Very full. It lasts a while and I like that makes your lips red and healthy and natural. I also love the fact that the brightness is bright but not too sticky! I recommend this product for those looking for an instant change.
Kayleigh D.
Manteca, CA
I like the results that I get and I like the burning/tingeling feeling the only thing I don't like very much is that if I apply this and then want to apply a lip stick it kinda takes off the gloss or I have to wait till it dries. I kinda wish it would go on like a chapstick or something similar.
Casandra C.
palmdale
This product burns at first but after the feeling goes away , also for it being $28 I did see a change in my lips , it does last long the more you apply every night the better results you'll get I will buy again !
Kayla S.
Richmond, KY
I love this brand but this is one of my favorite
products of theirs, it is so easy to apply and use.
I bought mine from Ulta and it was more affordable
than I expected it to be. I recommend other to
try it out.
Jamie J.
Colora, MD
This product is amazing! It does exactly what it says it does. It gives your lips the plumped look without going to the doctor for actual injections. It has a little bit of a sting but I like it, it lets me know it is working.
Brittani S.
Medina, OH
This product is the BOMB, my lips aren't really tiny or anything but they were so plump and beautiful after using this product, nothing bad I can say about it!!'
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?