BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Jess S.
Peebles, OH
I love this product. It does burn a tad bit but it's rare to find a lip plumper that doesnt. It works great. I like to wipe it off and put lipstick in after I feel like it's done it's job.
Alicia S.
Cape Girardeau, MO
This product is insanely good. I got it as a trial and it's amazing. It is around $22 but I think it's worth it. The plumping effects
Last 4-6 hours usually. I will definitely be looking into buying this in the future.
Brittney M.
Smithtown, NY
This product is a must when wanting a lip plumper that works! Not only does it plump your lips but it is different from other lip products. It smells nice and does the job. What more to ask!
Morgan S.
Rochester
Honestly, this product didn't do anything for me especially for being "extreme" the one plus is that it's not sticky which is a big pet peeve of mine with lip products. I wouldn't purchase this again as I have returned it
Erin C.
Hoboken, NJ
This really does work. I promise! It tingles and plumps instantly, slightly burns but not pain, more of a sensation. Lasts long, it's just a bit gooopy so avoid any errors in application. :)
Amelia
Goes on nicely, adds the perfect gloss or sheen to any lip color and blends well with any other lip product. Smells nice and has the typical "stinging" feeling of a plumper, which I like because it feels like it's working!
Taylor M.
This wasn't my favorite product, didn't give that tingly sensation I love that really feels like it's bringing all the blood to your lips. Was easy to apply and left a nice gloss but didn't feel or look like it was working.
BriAnne L.
Saint Helen, MI
I can't even begin to explain how much I love this stuff. From the second you put it on you can feel it already begin to work. I love the results and how long it lasts. I can go hours with plump lips without reapplying it.
Lauren C.
I ended up breaking out and my lips were tingling! Now I know tingling is usually how lips should feel with a plumper but it was a bad feeling and once I took it off they were extremely red and sensitive! Overpriced as well!
Liliana L.
Stockton
I received this as a gift this year . When you first put it on it looks great and makes your lips look fuller , but the effect doesn't last very long. I have noticed that the more I use it , the longer the effect lasts
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?