BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Daniela A.
Bakersfield, CA
I absolutely love this lipgloss! It’s truly amazing, the tingly sensation not only feels good (obviously) but really plumps my lips up! It’s does such an amazing job, plus the gloss effect is perfect!
Taylor E.
This product is fabulous. It does sting at first, but that is how you get the plumping affect. So easy to apply and use and feels great. I am on my third one from Sephora. I get sad when I don't replace them fast enough!
Mayra F.
It makes my lips super Plumped and I love this so much, not a lot of this product is needed to feel the tingling sensation. I love this and recommend it 100% if you have big lips, they will not use this extreme.
Jackie C.
El Monte , CA
Ever since this product my lips have looked so full and felt so amazingly soft!! I'm glad benefit made this creation because I have really small lips and it's one of my big insecurities!! But I was thrilled that this formula actually worked!!
Kallee P.
plano , TX
The plumper is very VERY painful, if you want the plump look like you got injections I suggest this but if you're sensitive then it's not the best feeling. It does work, I'm just not a fan of the pain.
Alexia E.
I got this at a Sephora for 28 dollars, I was hoping it would plump my lips great but I found it gives just the slightest plump. Although it's just slightly plumped it does last for about 2 hours and I found it didn't hurt it only had a little tingle. If your looking for a huge difference I would recommend a different plumper.
Yallexis A.
Dinuba
AMAZING PRODUCT. I have small lips and I love big lips so I use this product every day it last ALL DAY, it makes my lips fluffy and look nice. It met my expectations and goes great with lip gloss, lipstick or a liquid lipstick as well.
Bobbie C.
Knoxville
This is a great product. I enjoy using it because I have small lips after I use this product my lips look flawless. I’ve always called my lips a -5 because their so small, not with this product lady.
Carrie C.
This really does have a plumping effect on your lips! It tingles, but not in an uncomfortable way, at least for me. I usually put on lipstick and lip liner first, and then put the Lip Injection Extreme over it.
nat s.
glendale
THIS PRODUCT IS AWESOME!!! it actually works and gives you a real looking lip injection only without the pain!! I️ use this almost everyday and it looks very natural and has a great flavor to it as well.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?