BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Tifanie🌸 R.
This stuff is great! After I use it several times, my lips do get use to the product & I wouldn’t say it has the same plumping effect, but I still really enjoy it because it’s super moisturizing! It also has an amazing strawberry scent! When you first put it on, be sure to only apply to lip area because it turns your lip like a pinky/reddish color. Also, beware of the tingling!
Samantha H.
This plumper is good! I feel it takes a while to get use to though, I got mine from Ulta. It feels nice but it usually has this burning sensation but you get use to it! It’s a go to! I would recommend it to anyone who just wants a little plump and can deal with the burn
Gabriela G.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
Love this product for when I want a temporary plump on my lips, you can definitely feel the tingly burning sensation so if you’re not a fan or can’t tolerate moderate pain then this isn’t for you.
Daddy P.
San Jose
Review for: Other more...
Great lip plumper I’m in love 😭🤤🤤 it’s great , smells really good , gives your lips a good plump and it looks all natural, it is Long lasting so it will be worth your money 100% would buy it again
Whit T.
o
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
HOLY GRAIL PRODUCT. I've used this for several years and I will continue to keep using. This is one of the only products I've purchased over and over again. It makes your lips look like you got fresh lip injections. In the best way possible. I will say it van be irritating at first because it's plumping your lips so just beware, the tingling is completely normal. LOVE LOVE LOVE.
caroline d.
Mason, ohio
love love love, tingle means it’s working !! would 100000000% recommend to any new users of lip plumbers it makes your lips red the first few times don’t use often as your lips will get used to it but it’s awesome i would buy it again and again no doubt in my mind
Isla L.
Ventura, CA
I bought the travel size to try & absolutely loved it. Although I wish effects lasted a lot longer, it still does the job so I decided to get the full size. Still have a lot left. I like how it makes my lips super soft before I throw on some chapstick or lipstick. But it’s good by itself as well.
Chloe S.
Warwick
Plumps my lips nicely. If you are not looking for something that tingles a lot this is not for you. It also makes your lips very red. This is good for when you don’t feel like putting lipstick on but still wanting something bold.
Kelcy G.
pine knot
Too Faced Lip Plumping Extreme is my absolute favorite lip plumper of all time. I love how it makes my lips tingly and makes them look fuller. The formula feels amazing on my lips. I would highly recommend this product to anyone!
Wendy C.
Milwaukee, WI
1,421 reviews
I love this gloss so much!!

I’ve used this for so long now and still to this day it’s a must have for me!! I love the tingle effect and as far as the lip plumping effect I’d say it works ok but I have decent sized lips too lol otherwise it’s a great very long lasting shiny lipgloss,not sticky and it’s moisturizing...it works great alone or over any lippie!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?