BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Montana S.
Jacksonville, FL
This did nothing but sting my lips and make them bright red. No fullness, nothing but pain. I was very disappointed because I love Too Faced. Don't waste your money!!
ALICIA C.
Puyallup, WA
The only lip plumper I've used twice a day that actually increased my lip volume so much I had to buy a larger lip ring because the old one was starting to tug into my lip. Pretty impressive!
Ashley O.
Spring, TX
I loved this product! It was small enough to hide away in my bag, easy to apply, and gave me noticeable results within 25 minutes. I recommend reapplying every now and then to keep the plump look, and I've already bought 2
Yamile M.
It is a very painful experience but it does what its meant to do. It doesnt last hours but it sets your lips up for any lip color you would want to do. It does indeed feel like an injection.
Gisselle V.
felt the tingling sensation rift when I put them product in my lips and did the job of plumping my lips really well. They stayed plump for some hours even though I did have to re-apply it , it still worked really well .
Ashley M.
Riverside, CA
This really works! It’s burns! Be careful if your sensitive it will chap your lips it happened to my sister but not to me.. it’s a bit pricey but worth it especially if you have smaller lips
Jasmine L.
Tacoma, WA
I honestly love my lippie from Too Faced! Haven’t tried anything that I didn’t like from them. Some complain about the burning sensation but it didn’t bother me. I would definitely buy again and recommend others to try it as well!
Maya S.
Sinceramente nunca creí que un labial pudiera hacer que mis labios se inflamaran un poco y omg aunque es un poco pequeño el resultado es evidente por un momento sentí que tenía los labios como la Kim Kardashian lol
Estrella A.
Tucson, AZ
The first time I tried this product I was in shock because you instantly see the results and the tingling sensation lets you know it's working. Also, it leaves your lips super moisturized.
Alanah F.
Reno, NV
Tingles a bit at first, but amazing! The gloss isn't super heavy or sticky. The tingle lady for about half a minute. I love all too faced packing and design will definitely purchase again. Wish they made a chapstick version.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?