BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Kayda P.
Fargo, ND
I love this product it gives a little tingle to the lips and that's how you really know it's working. It really dose make a difference you feel like your lips have horns but you don't have to do any expensive treatments. Toofaced is a great product.
Tracey D.
Bunker Hill, IN
This lip injection lip product really does work. You may feel a little sting when u put it on but that means it's working. It also turns you lips pink for a little color. It's a really nice product. I highly recommend this product if you looking for something to get!🌸
Rachel B.
Herriman, UT
Wearing this kinda felt like my lips were going to fall off due to acid burns. Not comfy, but I did like the way my lips looked!
Still for me the pain wasn't worth it.
Yayory C.
Milwaukee, WI
I love this product. It seriously does what it says it does and you won't be disappointed. It works almost immediately and it smells so good. I would definitely but this again and highly recommend this product.
Fabiola G.
Riverbank, CA
i have to say that this lip plumper is the best one i have tried! super easy to apply, just like your regular lip gloss. it leaves your lips plump for a good amount of time. this is my first time using it and i love it! i would most defenitly buy this product again!
Kristin B.
San Antonio, TX
While using this product, you notice a definite difference in your lips. This product worked great for me and didn't burn or leave redness. I love to use this before a lipstick or liquid lip and it makes a great difference.
Lauren M.
i just started using this and i definitely am a fan! i can feel the tingling sensation after about a minute and that means it is working! it gives me a subtle but noticeable plump to my lips that makes me so pleased!
Maliyah T.
This works good I like it it's a little more on the pricy side because it's high end product this is very long lasting it last the whole day for me the packaging is nice I would if I had money like that to jus keep on buying it
Sonia M.
I've tried a few lip plumpers and too faced' some is one of my faves. As soon as you apply it you feel a strong tingle like seconds wishing putting it on. But you definitely see a difference
Jayy C.
Johnson City , NY
A lip plumper to die for. Last a really long time & doesnt leave a weird feeling. Would buy this over & over. Does have a tingly intense feel at first . Like a burning sensation but i love it .
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?