BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Dominique G.
It burns your lips when you first use it and that feels very weird/uncomfortable. It makes your lips look fuller but I would expect more from a brand like too faced especially for the price.
ALICIA C.
Puyallup, WA
The only lip plumper I've used twice a day that actually increased my lip volume so much I had to buy a larger lip ring because the old one was starting to tug into my lip. Pretty impressive!
Morgan S.
Rochester
Honestly, this product didn't do anything for me especially for being "extreme" the one plus is that it's not sticky which is a big pet peeve of mine with lip products. I wouldn't purchase this again as I have returned it
Kylie D.
One of my all time favorite lip plumpers! This thing works magic, you get this tingly sensation when you put it on then bam you got amazing looking lips. I have bought and will continue to use this product. Highly recommend!
Taylor M.
This wasn't my favorite product, didn't give that tingly sensation I love that really feels like it's bringing all the blood to your lips. Was easy to apply and left a nice gloss but didn't feel or look like it was working.
Erin C.
Hoboken, NJ
This really does work. I promise! It tingles and plumps instantly, slightly burns but not pain, more of a sensation. Lasts long, it's just a bit gooopy so avoid any errors in application. :)
Francesca D.
Philadelphia, PA
This has a little bit of a tingly sensation but it works well! It gives a nice glossy finish and my lips are temporarily plumped. This is the best lip plumper I have used. The packaging is pretty too! I would recommend.
Liliana L.
Stockton
I received this as a gift this year . When you first put it on it looks great and makes your lips look fuller , but the effect doesn't last very long. I have noticed that the more I use it , the longer the effect lasts
Chloe I.
Terre Haute, IN
The product felt good on the lips and was plumping them fast. I like to put this on before lipstick and it makes my lips look much fuller and plump. I like this one better than other ones I've tried and it smells AMAZING!
Estefania O.
I have small lips my self. And omg I'm
In love with it. I read somewhere that if you apply it at night it leaves better results. I'm sooooo in love with this product.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?