BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Brittany Michael B.
Nashville
Besides the sexy motherpucker ( which they no longer sell ) this is one of my go to lip plumpers. I have about 3 of these in my purse. They make my lips look full and luscious.
Courtney K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This did wonders for my lips. While some might for the stinging a but harsh I loved it and it made me feel like it was actually working on my lips. The packing is beautiful as is with all too faced products.
Nicole S.
Bowie, MD
One of my favorite lip plumpers. It definitely works and you will see a difference within minutes. The results also last for a couple hours which I like. It's lightweight gloss with the slight Hue of pink.
Matina A.
Love this lip plumper!! I can definitely see a difference in my lips and on days when I don't have much time I like to put on some mascara and lip plumper and I'm good to go! It's also really moisturizing!
Taylor N.
Very intense sting but I like that, you can feel it plumping, it works very well. It feels almost like tiny bees stinging your lips. Decently good smell, if you don't like the sting you won't like this, but I love it, will 100% repurchase!
Tracy S.
I love using Lip Injection Extreme before I line and fill my lips and after to add gloss.  It is a good value but the only drawback is that it seems to not work as well as when I first started using it.  I would still recommend it though, it works great as a gloss.
Haley M.
Wood-Ridge
Definitely plumps up my lips.. one thing I dislike is the tingle sensation it leave on my lips. Not sticky goes on like a light lip gloss. I have bought it a couple of times and have not been disappointed
Jessica I.
This product is okay.. it has the tingling sensation of a lip lumper and you can notice a little bit of a difference within the first 20 minutes but the product then fades away. Nice if you keep reapplying frequently but doesn't last long
Merlie L.
Middlesboro, KY
I bought this product recently and let me just say, I LOVE IT! It's a staple in my makeup routine. It is long lasting and I will definitely buy this product again. It has a pleasant smell and taste also! And a great price for how well it works.
Jenny P.
Beacon Falls, CT
I got this for my mother for her birthday from Sephora for 15$. Great price!!! She is always looking for a great plumper that actually works!! This leaves your lips smooth glowing and a bit tingly!!!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?