BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

LeiLani S.
Alexandria, VA
This tingles and tingles for several minutes and make your lips appear bigger and more rosy. It has an awesome taste and when applied it is not sticky at all. It also has a slight sparkle and looks nice as just itself.
Jayy C.
Johnson City , NY
A lip plumper to die for. Last a really long time & doesnt leave a weird feeling. Would buy this over & over. Does have a tingly intense feel at first . Like a burning sensation but i love it .
Jennifer S.
Seattle, WA
I definitely felt the tingling then the burn of the plumper but I really didn't notice any plumping. Left my lips feeling a bit sensitive. Don't think I will try again.
Melissa B.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
This is the only injection that has actually really worked on my lips , so easy to use and last ! A bit pricey but worth buying! I love it so much ! Can't wait to get more soon makes my lips look amazing great for a night out !
Raena C.
Rochester, NY
If you need a lip plumper, this is the way to go! The only down side is if you get it on your skin it will burn. However, that's the best part for your lips! It really does make a difference
Lisa C.
Personally I love this lip plumper. I love how gentle it is on my lips but I was blown away by the tingling sensation. I was not expecting it but it does not bother me I actually like the sensation because it means it's working.
Stephanie A.
Dalton, Ga
Has a great tingly feeling that lets you know it's plumping but not too much to where it hurts. Love that it is clear for a no make up look. Also love to pair over a liquid lippie when my lips need that extra plump and shine
Danielle M.
Ponte Vedra, FL
My favorite lip plumper! It leaves a beautiful shine as well! I purchased it at Sephora. It lasts for a few hours and then I reapply it. It is easy to use. I love how the color is clear! I definitely recommend this lip plumper.
Kayda P.
Fargo, ND
I love this product it gives a little tingle to the lips and that's how you really know it's working. It really dose make a difference you feel like your lips have horns but you don't have to do any expensive treatments. Toofaced is a great product.
Brittany R.
Edinburg, Tx
I love this serum so much, I only give it 4 stars though because yes it glosses your lips but there isn't really a difference between this one and the pink one except for the color, they do the same thing but I like mine clear
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?