BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Kelly N.
East Haven, CT
I was super excited to try Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme however, I was disappointed in the results. I've tried it by itself as well as over lipstick and various glosses. I found very little difference in terms of plumpness of my lips and this product stung my lips quite a bit after application.
Chelsea E.
Saginaw, MI
Yes, this stuff works. But it has cayenne pepper and is very hot on the lips. You will definitely see it working but it's not for everyone. Most of my customers would take it off right away. For $20 it's not too bad!
Hannah W.
Irwin, PA
This is by far the BEST lip plumper I have found. I have really tiny lips and this makes them super plump and full so I can wear any of my favorite lip colors! It also last for an extremely long time compared to others I have tried in the past!
Alexandria K.
I love this plumper . It really adds volume to my lips and stays for a couple hours without re application . The burning isn't too intense either . It's lasted me quite a while so it's definitely worth the money .
Ashlee M.
Weed, CA
I personally liked this product because I have small lips and the extreme made my lips come to a size that I liked because I like putting on matte lipsticks. I think matte lipsticks look better with bigger lips.
Cassidy M.
Great product!! Really plumps up my lips! I just got this in my ipsy, and I had never tried it before!! The stinging sensation doesn't bug me, but it may bother you if you are sensitive to that type of thing!
Alexandra J.
Love this product soooo much!!!! I have no top lip and it made my lips look gorgeous! I don't go a day without wearing this! I highly recommend this product to anyone who isn't a fan of there lips! It is amazing!
Gabriella C.
Perfect to pop in your purse or bag and give you such a good look once you apply it. I found it at ulta for a good price considering what you get total. the packaging is cute and definitely goes with the theme of the brand ! definitely recommend !
Christina B.
Stormville , NY
I absolutely hate these lip plumpers because they taste horrible and burn my lips like no other. I don't even notice that much plumping, but that could be because I can barely keep this on long enough to see. It just hurts too much to wear. Very disappointed.
Sage F.
Barnesville
I absolutely love this product more than anything in my makeup bag! It definitely does the trick but it does come with a a little sting after application. Beauty is pain though so this product definitely worth it!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?