BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Madison H.
this product is alright, it only plumps my lips for about 20 minutes and then they go back to normal. if you are sensitive to any tingling feeling, DON’T get this! it kinda hurts, but the pain isn’t too bad, and it’s pricey!
Emily C.
Review for: Other more...
The too faced lop injection extreme lip plumper works. My only complaint is the first time I used it it burned really bad but once is started to wear it more the burn went away. It stays plump for a long time and the shine from the gloss lasts for a long time too
Natalie P.
Redlands
I fell in love with Toofaced Cosmetics at first site. Especially this specific product. I don’t consider myself to have small lips but I wish they were a bit more fuller. This product makes them do that! The only thing about this product is that it doesn’t last as long as I wish it would so you do have to apply it a few time to get a longer effect throughout the day.
Bri R.
Phoenix
This thing is so so bomb! Sometimes the tingling catches me off guard but it works so good I feel like a brand new woman once the product sets my lips look extra full and juicy! I defff recommend this item! One of my faves!
Becca V.
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
HOLY COW ARE MY LIPS BIG AFTER USING THIS PRODUCT!! I love adding a little to my top lip to give myself a bit of a pouty look, and it does just that. There is some tingling as with all other lip plumpers, but I find it to be a rather nice feeling, and it doesn’t last very long either. I am almost finished with my tube and absolutely have to get some more, it’s become just as important in my beauty routine as foundation or mascara.
Trenadee S.
Bedford, IN
This is a holy grail product for so many, but I wouldn’t say it’s my favorite. The Extreme is plumping, but it burns. It’s pretty harsh on the lips so I don’t recommend this for everyday use.
Samantha S.
Levittown, PA
Not too shabby. A little sticky for my taste but I gave it four stars bc I actually really like the lip plumper option in this gloss. It's not long lasting but that's typical for a lip gloss.
Laura H.
TOLEDO, OH
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
I buy the travel sized from Sephora for $14, and find it lasts me FOREVER. There's an almost immediate difference, and the flavor is pleasantly fruity. Minimal downside -- the formula slides right off if you're drinking, kissing, etc, so expect to reapply. If you're looking for something less glossy, I also recommend Buxom's liners & lipsticks, but this stuff is A+.
Aislinn M.
El Paso, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
i recently bought this while ulta had their 21 days of beauty sale going on & i like it! i think as a gloss it’s perfect , i love the cooling sensation it gives your lips! as for plumping your lips , i don’t really see a difference as i over line my lips a bit , but it works great ! it looks good used by itself or under a lipgloss for extra shine or over a lipstick !
Sunny A.
Moulton , AL
I’ve purchased several lip enhancement serums/gloss from Ulta and this product is my Absolute Favorite! Very simple and easy to apply, you definitely get what you pay for and then some.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?