BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

viviana g.
Basalt, CO
I fell so in love with this product had to go back into ulta and had to buy another one because i ran out of my fitst one burns a little at first but love this product i recomend it
Josclynn L.
Yonkers, NY
I love this product!! It really plumps your lips but also gibes you that natural plump lip look. The gloss has a slight pink tint to it which blends with your lips very well. You can even get it in a clear color and use it before you apply lipstick.
Kayla G.
Bought at Sephora, not worth the cost, there are better drugstore plumpers that work so much better. When applied for the first time it is sticky and burns your lips, this gives the elusion that it's working but I didn't see much of a difference.
Jessica P.
Warren, NJ
Although I love this product and it leaves my lips looking glossy and definitely more plump, it is not very long lasting. It is an amazing product and it’s a shame that the effect of this product does not last too long.
Michelle J.
Inglewood, CA
Love the plump but it doesn't last that long honestly. You do feel it initially when applying it but after your lips have adjusted to the product it doesn't have the same effect on you as it did at the beginning.
jenna👽 L.
Rochester Hls, MI
By far my favorite lip plumper. It is always worth the price. I buy it at my local ULTA store on the regular. I can always count on this plumper to make my lips big. Me and all of my friends use this! We love it
April P.
Barboursville, WV
I am OBSESSED! I use this morning and night a little outside of my lip line and the result is fabulous! I'm used to it so the tingle doesn't bother me, but know that it will burn and turn you a bit red at first.
Danielle W.
Oakley, CA
My sister bought me this last year for my birthday and it works great ! I fell in love with it instantly it plumps my lips and makes it look smooth and full and very luscious ! I recommend others to test this out !
Christina B.
Stormville , NY
I absolutely hate these lip plumpers because they taste horrible and burn my lips like no other. I don't even notice that much plumping, but that could be because I can barely keep this on long enough to see. It just hurts too much to wear. Very disappointed.
Kelly N.
East Haven, CT
I was super excited to try Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme however, I was disappointed in the results. I've tried it by itself as well as over lipstick and various glosses. I found very little difference in terms of plumpness of my lips and this product stung my lips quite a bit after application.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?