BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Jen D.
Montgomery, AL
This stuff is legit---if you can handle it! It burned my lips so bad but really did plump them up! I haven't decided if it was worth it or not. If you can handle the pain, then I would recommend this!
Taylor S.
Rockwall , TX
So far it burns and feels like it's working I can't be positive yet. I like so far but of it just keeps burning and don't see and result I won't use it much more
Andrea G.
Las Vegas, NV
I love the shine it gives and it doesn't feel sticky. I love the packaging easy to travel with. But I'm not a big fan of the tingly feeling. It can be a bit uncomfortable but once you get over that your lips look fuller and plummeted
Haley S.
Killeen, TX
This product works very well for women with small lips! I believe it's a good buy for the price! My lips stayed plump for about 6 hours and all you do is apply before using your liquid lipstick or gloss.
Danielle J.
Philadelphia , PA
This is okay. It doesn't seem to plump and last as long as others I've tried but yes it does work. I like that it's just gloss also so no need to add color to it. I bought it from Sephora. Average price
Kathleen Z.
I adore this plumper! Smells amazing, perfect shine, long lasting. It plumps a perfect amount. The packaging is adorable. I bought mine at ulta. I would buy it again and I recommend it to all my friends.
Laura S.
Fountain Valley, CA
This product is great. It lasts for hours and works perfectly. I will continue to buy this over and over again. It is of great value and I would highly recommend. The packaging is sleek and small and fits in my purse or pocket. I will buy again it is perfect over matte lipstick.
Jeremy H.
Noticed a slight difference but nothing to rave home about, I'm sure they're better products out there. Also felt a burning sensation that did not last long, not sure if it was something in the product that my lips didn't like it or what.
Sierra P.
Rockaway Bch, NY
My favorite lip plumper!! Being that I already have full lips, I apply this lip plumper and it takes my lips to a whole new lever. It definitely have one heck of a sting, but the more you use it I feel the less irritated your lips become.
Morgan M.
Imperial, PA
Honestly, not a fan. It has a very strong smell, and it lingers. It doesn't really plump your lips at all, it just makes them really red on the outside, and itchy. I would never use this again, and I would not recommend this to anyone.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?