BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Jessica I.
This product is okay.. it has the tingling sensation of a lip lumper and you can notice a little bit of a difference within the first 20 minutes but the product then fades away. Nice if you keep reapplying frequently but doesn't last long
Mariah G.
Kelso, WA
I tried out my friends to see if I would like it before I buy it . I think it works just fine . I wish I owned one myself but I don't have the time to get one sadly . I would recommend this to anyone.
Isabel V.
Moorpark, CA
This product is great! It definitely makes your lips tingle, I don't think it makes them plumper but does make them feel nice! If you don't like the tingling sensation then I wouldn't recommend this one!
Neenah J.
Laredo
I strongly believe every single makeup artist needs one of these babies in their kid! Definitely worth the money!! It's a tremendous product that plums the lips in minutes! This is definitely one of my all time favorites and go to's!
Kathleen Z.
I adore this plumper! Smells amazing, perfect shine, long lasting. It plumps a perfect amount. The packaging is adorable. I bought mine at ulta. I would buy it again and I recommend it to all my friends.
Sabrina F.
Grindstone, PA
I love too faced products, I was iffy to buy a lip plumler because what if it burns ? But this was amazing ! It tingled for a bit of coirse , but no burn and such a long last!
Andrea G.
Las Vegas, NV
I love the shine it gives and it doesn't feel sticky. I love the packaging easy to travel with. But I'm not a big fan of the tingly feeling. It can be a bit uncomfortable but once you get over that your lips look fuller and plummeted
Karina Z.
Martinsburg, WV
This one is my favorite. You'll feel a little bit of tingle on your lips. That's how you know it's working. It works better then any other ones I have tried. By sticky at all.
Sierra P.
Rockaway Bch, NY
My favorite lip plumper!! Being that I already have full lips, I apply this lip plumper and it takes my lips to a whole new lever. It definitely have one heck of a sting, but the more you use it I feel the less irritated your lips become.
Karen F.
Love this product. May not be for everyone. If you're sensitive then this isn't for you. It does have a tingly sensation and your lips feel hot. Other than that it works great! Would buy again for sure!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?