BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Hayley Q.
This is made with cayenne pepper instead of peptides (like Buxom) so girl it BURNS. It makes your lips fuller but it also adds a ton of redness all around your lips
Brooke H.
I have very thin lips, at first I was a little cautious about the stinging. After using it a few more times I fell in love. It actually plumps my lips a little makes me feel a little more sassy. I will buy again!
Alexis L.
I really enjoyed using this product! It's obviously not like getting real lol injections, but it does give a nice touch to an everyday look. The packaging was just adorable and I would definitely purchase it again!
Derana M.
Corona, CA
This is a good product. It does give you a tingling sensation when you put it on. I don't like how they price these. I received this in my IPSY Bag, but saw the same thing at Sephora for 12 dollars. It was a sample size that is given out for free.
Mariah L.
I liked this product because it did seem to plump my lips up a bit and give me a pout. I also like the tingly feel it gave. The only thing I don't like is the price and it only lasts for about an hour give or take.
Sage F.
Barnesville
I absolutely love this product more than anything in my makeup bag! It definitely does the trick but it does come with a a little sting after application. Beauty is pain though so this product definitely worth it!
Brianna M.
Liverpool , NY
If your like me and can't afford actual lip injections than this product is perfect for you! It has the tingle effect that I personally love and it makes my lips extremely full and gives them a natural Rosey color
Christina B.
Stormville , NY
I absolutely hate these lip plumpers because they taste horrible and burn my lips like no other. I don't even notice that much plumping, but that could be because I can barely keep this on long enough to see. It just hurts too much to wear. Very disappointed.
Caitlyn F.
It's kinda painful at first but the results are perfect. It gives the lips a nice shine along with the red irritation. It made my lips feel bigger but I don't know if It made them noticeably bigger. Great product.
Alexandria K.
I love this plumper . It really adds volume to my lips and stays for a couple hours without re application . The burning isn't too intense either . It's lasted me quite a while so it's definitely worth the money .
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?