BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Joanna G.
Def worth it! I love this product! Plumps up your lips almost instantly. Leaves your lips with a tingly kind of itchy feeling at first, but it goes away afterwards.
Nessie W.
Stantonsburg, NC
This is a staple in my makeup routine. Heck I'll wear it even on its own. This really does work I'm amazed. For first time users after the tingling you'll be fine. I love this product.
Rosie N.
I love this formula and the finished look that you get with it. The brand is going to cost more than an off brand or drug store lip plumper, but it's worth it if you have the money. I honestly only use the products I love and I use this all the time.
Laudith C.
Hollywood, FL
It has a really strong taste, it tingles for a few minutes until you start to watch the effects. the effects on its mosts lasts about 1 hour, leaving you lips a little plump afterwards. Perfect if you want plump limps for a selfie, a la kylie jenner.
Madelin G.
Grand Island, NE
this lip injection is really good for me because the lips se inchan and then is really good for me because i like it the way in my lips transform that, is a great value and i meet the exprections for first time and was super good, i recommend others
Morgan J.
Waterloo, IA
It definitely makes me lips appear fuller but the effect wears off rather quickly. Also the formula irritates the skin around my lips and gives me red, blotchy spots. I've had it for almost a year though and still have quite a bit left in the tube.
Danielle S.
Porterville, CA
I got this as a sample in my Ipsy bag, and was super excited to try it out. It definitely tingles and burns like normal plumpers do, but I didn't really see a difference. It did work on my friend, though. I still loving wearing it as a lip gloss though.
Sheryl B.
Westminster, Ca
Very good product. It does feel a little sticky. I would recommend for a pouty lip look . Through out the day you might have to reapply. You do pay a little more than what it's worth.
Andrina E.
Washington, DC
Incredible! I purchased this at Sephora, it works so well, definitely meets my expectations! It looks great and is long lasting. This was my first time trying and Im glad I did! I will definitely be using this again the next time I go out on the town!
Monica M.
You'll feel a tingling sensation on your lips when you first try it and you can noticed a difference your lips go a nice pink color and they look fuller than before. Although it doesn't last as long as I'd like it to last it does look nice for awhile.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?