BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

sol m.
Miami Beach
Definitely is extreme in terms of the tingling, however it is the ONLY lip plumper I have used that actually plumps along with the tingle. Very thin consistency and not sticky at all, extra points for easy and cute packaging.
Emily S.
Really great product, I love the high shine gloss.. the only thing I wasn’t a huge fan about was how fast it wore off other then that I love it! Very pretty and made my lips noticeably plumper!
Addison M.
I was skeptical at first but I wanted the Kylie Jenner lip look so I bought it at Sephora. It was kinda pricey so I figured it would work and boy was I right. It comes in a small tube with a lip applicator and is clear. When you put it on it burns but not too bad! After a few seconds you can see your lips plumping and getting redder!! Love it for natural days also.
Cora S.
Bardstown, KY
I usually hate my big lips. I never thought they looked nice. But I started using this product and honestly I love how it keeps my lips hydrated. It DOES burn. That means it’s working. Easy to wipe off so you can apply a matte lipstick afterwards. Can be worn as a gloss, it looks good either way.
Victoria F.
This product is definitely good to plump your lips but it feels like they are burning off. I dont recommend this product just for that reason. It does have very elegant packaging though.
Kelly T.
This burns. But I also have sensitive skin. It also continued to burn even after I wiped everything off. But it did do its job at plumping the lips. Very noticeable difference. Could be because I am allergic to it. But the results were worth it if you can survive through the burning. But none of my other friend but 1 have had the same problem. Noticed a difference on all of them as well. Highly recommend because its effective
Madison H.
this product is alright, it only plumps my lips for about 20 minutes and then they go back to normal. if you are sensitive to any tingling feeling, DON’T get this! it kinda hurts, but the pain isn’t too bad, and it’s pricey!
Monica S.
Nibley, UT
1,038 reviews
I was hesitant on buying this because it’s so small for the price but I ended up trying it anyways at Sephora. It makes my lips feel a little weird but I don’t notice too much of a difference so I don’t know if I’d buy it again
Rachel S.
Pensacola, FL
Ohhhh I have a love hate with this product. I like it because I do feel like it makes my lips look plump. But unfortunately he more I use it the less I feel like it works. But a travel size first if your looking to get this.
Brianna G.
Fosston, MN
I don't think I love this gloss for the "pumping effect" as much as I love the glass like look it gives to the color under it. It looks smooth, and shiney but doesn't feel sticky. It does make the lips appear fuller because of the super gloss effect but that's about it for "pumping". I wear this over all of my lippies and carry one in my purse for touch ups it's great.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?