BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Kayla G.
Bought at Sephora, not worth the cost, there are better drugstore plumpers that work so much better. When applied for the first time it is sticky and burns your lips, this gives the elusion that it's working but I didn't see much of a difference.
Destiny C.
Tallahassee, FL
The toofaced lip injection extreme is not a bad product, but i feel like for such a pricey plumper, it would do more. I love the whole toofaced line, just not a fan of this product.
Madyson J.
Marlette, MI
I really like this lip plumper because it's gives you that werid, cool feeling, sensation. This is my first lip plumper so I don't have other to compare to but I love this product and would recommend to anyone that is a first lip plumper user!
Mary M.
Cape Coral, FL
Definitely stings your lips the first two minutes that it's on but the pain is defiantly bearable. Makes my lips super red! LOL I don't know about the whole plumping part... It did a decent job but could have been better! I have small lips!!
Bristol G.
This two faced Injection Extreme would have too be my favorite it makes my lips full and looks amazing, it’s applys softly just how I like and feels amazing I got my product from Sephora, and I would most Definitely be buying this product again!
Molly J.
Covington , LA
I want to love this. I really, really like the effect it gives, but it's not without its faults. It turns gloopy pretty quickly, wears off within an hour, and it cuts the staying power of any lipstick in half.
Jay A.
Puccini Ave, san jose
At first you feel nothing but 2 min later you feel a warm tingly sensation. Its not too bad but if you have small lips this will work for you. My lips are not too tiny but when i used this they did look more plump and full. Its a bit on the expensive side but definitely worth the price !
Kendra B.
San Tan Valley, AZ
Omg!!! I am definitely in love with this product!! It really works and makes my lips super soft. I have tried others and I definitely recommend this over any other ones out there
Natali M.
Dalton, GA
I Have very thin lips and this actually
Gave me a healthy looking plump pout that I really enjoyed having for the day but I did have to frequently reapply the product onto my lips to experience the full effect
Vanessa R.
This plumping lip gloss is great. It gives your lips little stingy feeling but it's not overwhelming at all. Goes on smooth without the sticky feeling. It is very moisturizing and gives you a nice "pouty" look. Would definitely purchase again.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?