BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

tasha S.
At first I was scared to use this but after having my brother try it, I gave it a whirl. It started to tingle a little then a lot and started to burn a little bit and my lips turned a little red but it definitely worked! I use it Everytime I do my makeup 😍
Katie N.
Sterling, VA
SOOO PAINFUL!!! I cannot even explain how much this hurt my mouth. To be honest my lips are pretty sensitive, so I wouldn’t recommend it to sensitive babies like me. That being said I could see a difference in my lips.
Leah H.
For me, this lip plumper was not worth it. I feel that the price is too high for what it is. I also experienced an unusual amount of burning in my lips compared to other lip plumpers. My lips were plump, but the effect didn't last for more than 30 minutes.
Kelsey Q.
Latham, NY
I recently got this lip plumper and feel in love with it. It really met my expectations and did what I expected it to do and was very easy to use and to apply. The value for the product was good and not too pricey. I would absolutely recommend to a friend!
Wendy A.
I love this product so much!!! I wear this almost every day and last long and actually plumps my lips, I feel like I actually did get lip injections, haha. I bought mine at sephora, the pricing is a bit pricey but worth buying, totally buying it again!!
Vanessa M.
Lynnwood
Gives you the nice lip plumper that you’re looking for. The consistency is very smooth and isn’t sticky. It’s long lasting, and I bought it at Sephora. I recommend this product to others that want a lip injection look.
Sydney A.
Arcadia, IN
I really like this product. When I feel like my lips are just feeling ehh, I'll pop this on and boy does it make your lips look plump! I get compliments about my lips all the time and it's all thanks to this product
Ciera N.
Denver, CO
This is my favorite lip plumper. It works well. It is a bit sticky and doesnt mix well with my lip sticks so i have to go nude when i wear it. It's all good though!
Jennifer V.
Ocala, FL
Oh my when I tried this product for the 1st time. Lil burning and itching. To me it did alil difference and I for sure felt a difference. But all in all this is a great product to have.
Sam P.
LOVE this product it works so well for immediate results and with continued use your lips will start looking fuller even without using the product!! Super moisturizing and great to prep with before applying lipstick too.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?