BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Kelly N.
East Haven, CT
I was super excited to try Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme however, I was disappointed in the results. I've tried it by itself as well as over lipstick and various glosses. I found very little difference in terms of plumpness of my lips and this product stung my lips quite a bit after application.
Belle L.
This Lip Plumper and the Other Plumper from Too Faced R AMAZING & Really work 2 Create Very Bold/Plump Lips Looking It Look As if I Got Lip Injections & Really Makes My Lipgloss Look That MUCH BETTER...LOVE This!!!
Ashlyn B.
Pink Hill, NC
Absolutely love this product! It does tingle some when applying but I actually like the feeling. I got it in my ipsy bag but I want to buy a full size bottle. This truly does work.
Eriona W.
Port Arthur, TX
Amazing! Ladies I apply this soon as I wash my face in the morning then apply my makeup doing my lips very last by the time it I do my lips (any where from 20mins to an hour) my lips are plumb moist and extra soft!
Yarelin M.
Nice formula I really liked this product but I had noticed that after a little while it felt a little sticky. I ordered this on sephora and still haven't finished my first plumper. I would recommend to use with a tinted or clear regular gloss on top
Sage F.
Barnesville
I absolutely love this product more than anything in my makeup bag! It definitely does the trick but it does come with a a little sting after application. Beauty is pain though so this product definitely worth it!
Alexandria K.
I love this plumper . It really adds volume to my lips and stays for a couple hours without re application . The burning isn't too intense either . It's lasted me quite a while so it's definitely worth the money .
Christina B.
Stormville , NY
I absolutely hate these lip plumpers because they taste horrible and burn my lips like no other. I don't even notice that much plumping, but that could be because I can barely keep this on long enough to see. It just hurts too much to wear. Very disappointed.
Cassidy M.
Great product!! Really plumps up my lips! I just got this in my ipsy, and I had never tried it before!! The stinging sensation doesn't bug me, but it may bother you if you are sensitive to that type of thing!
Caitlon J.
Columbia , TN
I didn't get the results that I was hoping for but it is a nice product. This definitely tingles so try to keep the product off the skin and solely on your lips. It does make your lips a natural flushed, red color.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?