BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Monica M.
You'll feel a tingling sensation on your lips when you first try it and you can noticed a difference your lips go a nice pink color and they look fuller than before. Although it doesn't last as long as I'd like it to last it does look nice for awhile.
Valerie B.
Lakeside, CA
Okay so I just tried this for the first time today and can I just say how obsessed I am with it!?!?! The quality is amazing. The feel on my lips is great and it leaves the perfect gloss on your lips literally all day!
Janice N.
Yonkers, NY
Wow def work pumped my lips to the max felt sexy and glossy but that sting is indescribable but if it don't burn it don't work ! the effects really last a while too
Brooke H.
First time I used this product It was love at first application. My lips were just the right amount of glossy ( not that thick, sticky glossy) but a nice light gloss and oh my plump!!! Needless to say I went from the sample size to the real size in one day... girl problems! 🤘🏼 Also my boyfriend couldn't stay away from these juicy lips. Pure attraction
Kelsey K.
Rancho Cordova, CA
I LOVE THIS! I was iffy at first if it truly works or not but it definitely does. It tingles your lips but that is just the different ingredients in it working together to get your lips nice and plump! Love the look of my lips after putting this on!
Shan L.
Warren, OH
Such a hydrating and plumping gloss! Always has worked so well for me, I have rather thin and small lips and it does make a difference. Since I've originally bought it at Sephora I've had to buy another one. Even if people aren't looking for anplumping gloss I would still recommend this for hydration purposes too!!
Kristan S.
These burn quite a bit but they make your lips look so nice and juicy. They last for a while too. I don't mine the price because you don't need much. They didn't make your lips peel or hurt. Just use with a good balm.
Julia R.
Quakertown
I am appalled by the results of this product! With a delightful tingling feel when applied to the lips, I am always excited to apply. It plumps my lips very much! I have thin lips that seem full with a coat of this lip plumper.
Kristina D.
YONKERS, NY
I loooove this. It plumps my lips and makes them a little pink. I wear over or under lipstick. I don't mind the burning sensation because that lets me know its working. If you like your lips plumped this is for you.
Madelin G.
Grand Island, NE
this lip injection is really good for me because the lips se inchan and then is really good for me because i like it the way in my lips transform that, is a great value and i meet the exprections for first time and was super good, i recommend others
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?