BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Dionna L.
Visalia, CA
I loooovveee this product!! It last forever and makes your lips look so amazingly plump, it's to die for! Too faced continues to amaze me with their products. This lip injection gloss leaves your lips looking so plump and beatiful, literally work like magic.
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN
This really makes my lips look a bit fuller, and it doesn't have a super burning sensation like a lot of others do. It's cooling and gives a glossy finish when worn alone
Eliamar C.
Garciasville, TX
the best lip injection ive tried soo far !! i have thick lips but my top lip is much smaller than the bottom one and this does the trick ❤️ warning!! it does burn bad!! (but soo worth it) 100% recommend
Kaylee F.
At first i was so like eh about this product but i tired it and oml it actually worked yes it has a little burning while it's put on but trust me girl your lips get bigger and look moisturized, i would buy this product again
Gina S.
The burn on this stuff is woah. It is a bit too much for someone who has senstive skin like me. After using it my lips and the skin around them is bright red. It does have a plumping effect, but for me it was short lived. I would not buy this product again.
Aiko V.
smells soooo good like strawberries! love the iridescent hue to it and how it changes your lip color to a slight pink. there's a slight tingle but it's not too harsh
MUA E.
Las Cruces, NM
Makes your lips super full, and pouty instantly! Also creates some gorgeous natural color due to the plumping, tingly effect. My favorite & go to gloss. Totally worth the money! This is a regular necessity for my makeup kit!
Bethany C.
Stuarts Draft, VA
This product definitely works. However if you get it in your mouth it tastes pretty bad. It has an extreme tingle but that subsides completely after about a minute. Looks amazing on the lips alone or on top of a lip color.
Lydia C.
It really made my lips plump and made them bigger! I used this for the first time from an ipsy bag and it's amazing! I would definitely buy it again when I run out. It's got a nice applicator that's soft. It does numb your lips a little but I got past it quickly.
Melissa P.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I love this stuff! It doesn't have a bad smell like a lot of lip plumpera tend to do. I love how it gives a nice pouty lip without the extreme burning sensation. I wish it would dry matte.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?