BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Katelyn D.
i tried this at a sephora near me, thinking i had to apply it all over in 2 layers. within a few seconds after applying a bit on my lips i felt the tingling sensation. the BOOM. my lips looked like i had fillers in them. the effect is astonishing! highly recommend!
Danielle B.
Great lip plumping product to have in the make up collection. It does tingle very strongly but I never had any complaints from clients about irritating or burning the lips. You will need to reapply about every 5/6 hours to keep full lips.
Bacilia M.
Oakland, CA
This item helped my lips plump so much it actually did work for the 1st try but after applying it later on i noticed it wasn't tingling no more and it was just a gloss i hoped it kept tingling i love the brush and next time ill just buy the travel size
Angel A.
Long Beach, CA
This is great! I always put this in right before I add lipstick. It does what it says it's going to do. Super easy to apply on my lips. I recommend this to anyone who wants to plump on your lips. I will definitely buy this again.
Kristina F.
Beckley, WV
One of the best lip plumping glosses out there. When you first apply it you'll feel the normal "tingling" feeling that are common with most plumpers. You can almost instantly see it working while it gives a nice shine to your lips.
Bridget H.
Duarte, CA
I love this product. There's always that say when you want to have those Kylie Jenner lips and this will really get you there. I have naturally pretty thick lips but sometimes when you where a beautiful lipstick you really want to show it off, this product is perfect.
Kathryn P.
Saw results fast, burned a little but not too much to handle. Had good packaging, was my first time using but would recommend, a little pricey but not bad for the quality. Would recommend to others looking for a solid lip plumper
Brandy D.
Harlingen, TX
When I first purchased this product j had no idea it was going to work the way it did I was so excited about the next time I was going to use it it did not disappoint me.
Tori G.
Bethlehem , PA
Too faced lip injection definitely plumps your lips. My lips looked much larger and I did like the result. The gloss burns, though, and causes a reaction if any of it gets on the skin around my lips causing a red/swollen appearance.
Claire F.
Virginia Beach, VA
A few seconds after application you can feel a moderate tingle on your lips, but I don't really see any difference visually. Really like how the brush comes with a stopped to prevent product from leaking and to clean off the applicator as you take it out of the bottle
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?