BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Jenniie S.
Glendale
This product pumps your lips leaving a gloss finish but be ready for the sting! It last 20-30 minutes and you cant put anything on top it'll get messy but you do get a nice flush of color
Shannon Y.
Killeen, TX
Tgis product is amazing. I have very thin lips so I can use all the help I can get. After applying this you feel a tingle that lets you know it's working. I can see results almost immediately. This gives me a pouty look to my lips that I am very happy with
Cassandra S.
Virginia, MN
Everyone wants those plumb full pouty movie star lips without all the pain money and redoing all the time. What a waste. So if you want those perfect plumb lips this is the stuff for you.
asha s.
Fremont, CA
This product works! I applied it to my lips and immediately it started tingling. I noticed that my lips did plump nicely. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants to plump their lips but not interested in fillers. I purchased this at sephora.
Kristina B.
Reading, PA
I feel this is a good product as far as an everyday gloss. I didn't feel it made an extreme plumping difference. I would buy again because my lips did look younger and slightly plumper.
Crystal W.
Gadsden
I actually received this product and then it's the bag very cute packaging very good smile last a very long time just a little bit pricey but I definitely believe it's worth the money very easy to apply and yes I would buy again and I and I would recommend
Alyssa W.
Ludowici, GA
I got this product in a monthly makeup subscription and instantly fell in love! If you can't take the tingling this product isn't for you but I love the results and how soft my lips feel
KayLeigh M.
Morristown, TN
If you can get past the burning sensation, you will love this. Its kylie jenner lips without surfer. Lol it plumps your lips for a lucious look. Although it doesnt last all day and you will have to reapply, its still fun.
Ana R.
haverstraw
I love this product, it made my lips not only plumped but it made my lips so smooth.. every time I run out I have to go back to the store to get more. It definitely meet my expectations. It was a good value as well. Would definitely keep buying and recommend.
Mikaela &.
West jordan, UT
If I could give this 9 stars I would have. It burns like nothing I’ve ever felt before. Even when swatches in the back of the hand it leaves a bright red patch in the hand and burns even long after washes off with soap and water. NO!!!!!!!!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?