BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Kendall K.
La Canada Flt, CA
I LIVE THIS STUFF SOO MUCH. Super easy to get your hands on. Yet, super pricey, but I would still say it is worth the value. It might be expensive but it will last you forever. Easy to apply and looks good for any occasion.
Debbi M.
Kingsport
I had really high hopes for this product but probably won't buy it again. It burns like fire as soon as you apply it, and will really irritate your surrounding skin. I don't think my lips looked different, but they sure do feel bigger!!!!! It smells great.
Laura B.
Indianapolis, IN
You must have this in your make up collection! Quick acting and effective, you will love these results!!! Apply 15 minutes before application of other lip products for mind blowing results!
Aiko V.
smells soooo good like strawberries! love the iridescent hue to it and how it changes your lip color to a slight pink. there's a slight tingle but it's not too harsh
Madison S.
This product definitely adds color and plumps your lips. Your first few applications this product is slightly painful and the tingly feeling takes some getting used too. This product helps give me confidence about my lips but doesn't last too horribly long.
shyanne l.
Redondo Beach, CA
I wore this around noon, and it began to make my lips tingle immediately, with visible results in about 10-20 minutes. It did not have an annoying odor, and it did not have a bad taste either. I reccomended this to my friend and now we are both hooked on it!
Morgan H.
This is my go to, every day lip gloss! It's smooth and not sticky which I really enjoy! It plumps my lips very well and I can see the results hours after application! It has a pleasant smell and I don't mind the tingling at all, after a while you get used to it. It also leaves my lips feeling very nourished and smooth.
Bethany C.
Stuarts Draft, VA
This product definitely works. However if you get it in your mouth it tastes pretty bad. It has an extreme tingle but that subsides completely after about a minute. Looks amazing on the lips alone or on top of a lip color.
Abbie F.
Burlington, KY
I have really small lips and this helps me feel like I have more to work with and it keeps the natural appearance! One of my favs and could literally use it everyday!
courtney h.
This product is absolutely amazing and works 100%. Most reviews complain about the stinging when applied, but what do you expect from a "Lip Plumping Lip Gloss"? I bought this at Sephora for $28 but it definetly plumps lips.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?