BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Lizzet G.
Cleburne, TX
I have used this product multiple times and i really like how it works, you can use it with a natural makeup look or a glam look is all up to you, i really recommend this product, I love it.
Jessica A.
Escondido, CA
I love this, it truly makes my lips feel plumped! I thought it would work like a lip gloss, but curiosity actually led me to think this actually worked and I love it. I would buy it again :)
Shae A.
Fogelsville, PA
This works!! I have tried many lip plumpers. J was hesitant to try this/ saw it online a few times and decided to buy it! This works!!!! You will feel tingling and then your lips will plump! The giggle didn't hurt. I love that it helps me know that it's working!!
Summer C.
The product really plumps your lips, however if you have a low pain tolerance this isn't for you. It's feels almost like your lips are having an allergic reaction. I would however repurchase because I can stand this sensation.
Charlie P.
Works very well!! Has a strawberry smell that takes me back to my childhood. I recommend getting the smaller size to try it out. I've bought it twice and have loved it both times. There's a lot of product so it's great value.
Samantha P.
Bedford Hills, NY
If you want a lip plumper this is the one! I got this from Sephora and have repurchased it five times already. It does not sting horribly however you can see your lips look much more plumped. I will always be buying this product
Yasmine G.
Product does what it says. Expect the stinging sensation but with the plumping benefits after with a glossy finish. I was a first time user and did not repurchase due to the gloss. Packaging is fine and I would recommend to those looking for a plump gloss finish.
Jordyn L.
Colorado Springs
Not sure if this actually worked or if it was a placebo effect, but I really liked it. Made my lips tingle at first, kinda felt good! The smell was good and I was glad it was a clear color so it just looks like natural gloss.
Daniela O.
I like this product overall and think it definitely plumps my lips up after a few minutes and glides on well. The reason I give it four stars is because it gives a stinging sensation which I don't mind but might bother others.
Stephanie S.
Lakeland, FL
This lip plumper is not for the faint of heart. It really does burn and tingle, but it's kind of addicting. It really does make my lips look bigger and the results last a few hours before I have to reapply. Beauty is pain sometimes, but the results are worth it.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?