BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

haley a.
works really well. i recommend using the original one first, so your lips aren't overwhelmed and you can build up the tolerance for it. when i first tried this product without using any of lip plumper first my lips got really overwhelmed. overall this product really works
Natalie L.
The burning sensation is too much compared to the results. I'm not sure if I could get used to it or not either. I'm happy I received this as a sample instead of purchasing this with my own money.
Bri H.
It was ok. I felt that is only did the bare minimum. It was great in the beginning but didn't last long. Maybe I didn't do it right but from my experience I didn't like it.
Alexandria R.
This Too Faced lip plumper is not my favorite. I decided to try this a few years back and the plumping effect was painful. It felt like a really bad burn and I immediately removed this product. Unfortunately, this not a product I'd recommend.
Eboni B.
This is my favorite lip gloss ever. I was scared to use it at first but when you put it on it tingles a lot then your lips really do get more plump! I'm a forvever buyer.
Tanova B.
Spruce Pine, NC
I recently just purchased this product and tried it and was literally amazed my lips increased in size by 20% soon after application the tingle isn't too bad compared to others I have used in the past I would recommend this product to anyone seeking fuller sexy lips!
Lianis H.
This product did not work for me whatsoever my lips are very thin and I wanted to try our something that can give them a nice plum so I went out and bought this and I saw no difference and the burning sensation is not my favorite
Caitlyn D.
Greenwood
This works so well! The hang up is you have to be able to with stand some pain, but if you use it as directed. Twice a day you definitely see a difference and it stops hurting quite as bad and becomes more of a tingling sensation.
Courtney F.
Fort Worth, TX
I tried the toofaced lip injection extreme out of curiosity. I have full lips already and wanted to see if I could see a difference. This product really works. I could see a major size change in my lips. i like how it take the wrinkles out and make a smooth appearance.
Heather L.
Lake Havasu City, AZ
First time I tried the plumper was in a gift from family. I fell in love from day one, it has become a staple in my makeup bag. I can always find it in Sephora when I run out. It always delivers and it works for a couple hours without having to worry about reapplying.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?