BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Shala R.
Spokane, WA
This stuff PLUUUUMPS! Now the only downfall is it burns. Haha but that's to be expected. But if you do t mind the tingle this product really inflates your lips. I believe it's around 20 dollars and I'd say it's worth the bucks. It does last a few hours so you can pare it with a lipstick or wear alone!
Ashley B.
Monrovia , IN
Actually works! It does sting a little so if you have sensitive skin you may want to try the regular lip injection first! Great product, I definitely recommend this to all my friends!
Jennifer M.
Smyrna Delaware
amazingggggggggggg!!!!! it might feel weird the first time but i promise you it will make a difference to your lips, it's not that expensive well depending where you go, definitely give it a try and you'll see a difference in your lips
Alison E.
Tucker, GA
I really like this lip plumper. I don't mind the tingle/burn because I know it's working. It's easy to use but doesn't last as long as I would like. I bought it at Sephora, where I buy most of my make up. I would probably buy it again!
Dev O.
Wall Township, NJ
LOVE THIS. I received a sample in a glam bag and I will be buying more when I run out. It smells great. Feels great. Looks great. Only 4 stars because it could plump slightly more but it works great
Alexis B.
The Too Faced Lip Injection did work and plumped by lips, but it wasn't long lasting. It applied perfectly, but using it makes your lips sting and itch in a bad way. I wouldn't purchase again. Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme
Chelsea C.
Jamestown
This product worked well for what it is- lip plumper. That being said, I would avoid using this when you are on the go. If you get any of the formula in your mouth, it has a bit of a numbing affect. I do like how it makes my lips look.
Bri H.
It was ok. I felt that is only did the bare minimum. It was great in the beginning but didn't last long. Maybe I didn't do it right but from my experience I didn't like it.
Miriam K.
This Too Faced Lip Injection does wonders. It makes your lips tingle and you feel them get larger and plump. I am a repeat user of this lip injection because I love it so much. Yes, this lasts me ALL day. I would definitely recommend it to my friends and I already have.
Natalie L.
The burning sensation is too much compared to the results. I'm not sure if I could get used to it or not either. I'm happy I received this as a sample instead of purchasing this with my own money.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?