BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Ryonna I.
Kuching, Sarawak
I bought this because after reading all the reviews on lip plumping products, this seemed to have the most before and after. However, it wears off easily after you eat and such so the longevity is definitely sacrificed. I'd say it works temporarily but wouldn't last much!
Alexis B.
The Too Faced Lip Injection did work and plumped by lips, but it wasn't long lasting. It applied perfectly, but using it makes your lips sting and itch in a bad way. I wouldn't purchase again. Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme
Christy B.
Clinton, TN
I have extremely thin lips and an associate at Ulta recommended this to me. Surprisingly it works and it did plump my lips. It's easy to use and tingles a bit. It just doesn't last very long for me otherwise it would have had 5 stars.
Kathryn P.
Saw results fast, burned a little but not too much to handle. Had good packaging, was my first time using but would recommend, a little pricey but not bad for the quality. Would recommend to others looking for a solid lip plumper
Lauryn C.
This product works amazingly! I uses it before I put matte lipstick on. It does tingle a bit but it's supposed to. This plumper last for about an hour for the gloss but keeps your lips big for about 2 before you have to put more on
Bacilia M.
Oakland, CA
This item helped my lips plump so much it actually did work for the 1st try but after applying it later on i noticed it wasn't tingling no more and it was just a gloss i hoped it kept tingling i love the brush and next time ill just buy the travel size
Nelly M.
Arverne , NY
This lip plumper is amazing. So at first, you apply it and you don't see anything. Then give it 2 mins and it gives you a burning sensation buttttt it works. It makes your lips Nice and full !!
Kristina F.
Beckley, WV
One of the best lip plumping glosses out there. When you first apply it you'll feel the normal "tingling" feeling that are common with most plumpers. You can almost instantly see it working while it gives a nice shine to your lips.
Crystal R.
Cuero
This is one of my favs! You can feel the product working as it's applied!! Definitely see the difference after the 1st use. I can't wait to get more! I use it alone or with a lip color. Use throughout the day as a moisturizer too!
Kelly M.
Norcross, GA
I just received this is in a beauty box and love it. It plumps my lips but also dries fast and doesn't cause my lipstick to bleed or crease. It lasts a long time as well.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?