BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

julie b.
Moreno Valley, CA
Really cool product ! I did hope the effect would last longer and be more dramatic but I do think that it gives a nice little plump for a little while. But watch out because the tangle of this lipgloss can surprise you at first,I know I was!
Kaylah F.
Jacksonville, NC
Wow, immediately after applying you feel this baby on your lips. It leaves a slight tingle and gives you a nice glossy pout. Only reason it's not 5 stars is, it turns my lips bright red like I'm sick or chapped.
Madizon G.
San Antonio, TX
The lip plumper works! When applying it has a cherry scent and is very easy to apply. I love the slight tingle it gives but from what friends have said "it feels like hot cheetos on your lips." I personally love it and gives a natural plump!
Ellesse B.
W Hollywood, CA
I use this product every day and it is simply amazing. Although I already have naturally plump lips, still in using this product over time(I'd say about two weeks), I could see my lips not only looking fuller but feeling more moisturized too.
Casey L.
This product seemed to work for me, but the stinging sensation was a little to much for my liking. I have very small lips and it seemed to make them look fuller, but it did come with the price of temporary pain.
Tiffany S.
Port St Lucie, FL
Still my top go to for lip plumper i love the the effect of the lipgloss also the plumper it is very easy to apply perfect size to take with you anyplace totally met my expectations and will buy again
Diana W.
Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme is an Amazing lip plumper...It does what it's supposed to do! I always get compliments on my lips and I love it. It's not sticky and it last from morning to night without applying more product to lips. Just simply the BEST lip plumper EVER ;)
Nat L.
Love love love!!! Adds a little extra oomph without looking ridiculous. It does leave redness around my lips though, so I can't really apply on the go. Very tingly/burning sensation, which I love, but may be a little off putting to some people. I need to buy some more now!!
Theo Y.
Leavenworth, KS
The box and bottle both state it is long lasting but it only lasted a few hours. But it worked very well for those few hours and made my lips look plumper than ever. I use it almost ever morning before I go to work and it gives me almost no problems other than the duration.
Edith C.
Armona, CA
As I'm sure you have read in a lot of reviews, this product sometimes has a burning like sensation, but it goes away. Definitely works and lips get kind of like swollen and they plump up. I got this on one of my makeup subscription packages.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?