BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Hailey D.
This is my go to lip plumper. If only it lasted all day! You have to keep applying to see the plumpness show but it looks amazing while it lasts. It does make your lips tingle for about 15 minutes.
Kayla S.
Cyclone, WV
This product burns my lips for about 10 minutes, but it left my lips looking so juicy and pouty. It does what it’s meant for. It also left a pretty gloss to the lips. I’d definitely buy this again.
Courtney S.
Maybe i got a bad tube? But this made my lips swell up so bad, not in the way i wanted it to do, And dried them out to the point of them busting open and bleeding it. Its terrible. It burned so bad
Isla L.
Ventura, CA
I bought the travel size to try & absolutely loved it. Although I wish effects lasted a lot longer, it still does the job so I decided to get the full size. Still have a lot left. I like how it makes my lips super soft before I throw on some chapstick or lipstick. But it’s good by itself as well.
caroline d.
Mason, ohio
love love love, tingle means it’s working !! would 100000000% recommend to any new users of lip plumbers it makes your lips red the first few times don’t use often as your lips will get used to it but it’s awesome i would buy it again and again no doubt in my mind
Whit T.
o
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
HOLY GRAIL PRODUCT. I've used this for several years and I will continue to keep using. This is one of the only products I've purchased over and over again. It makes your lips look like you got fresh lip injections. In the best way possible. I will say it van be irritating at first because it's plumping your lips so just beware, the tingling is completely normal. LOVE LOVE LOVE.
Destiny S.
With this product I did see a difference in my lips when used. When applying, there was an intense but bearable tingle or burn. The packaging was nice and had a lot of information that was good to know! It would definitely be a good alternative for lip injections!
Blair F.
Cresco, PA
This is honestly a holy grail product in my everyday makeup routine. Being that actual lip injections are too pricey for my current budget, this stuff really does the trick. To add to the plumping effect, I exfoliate my lips before applying this, then I add a decent amount of this gloss. I like to add a little more in the middle of my lips. I let it sit on my lips while completing the rest of my makeup to let the plumping take. I then overline my lips a bit and sometimes even apply a little over my lipstick for extra volume. It does tingle, but I personally don’t mind that feeling at all!
Chloe S.
Warwick
Plumps my lips nicely. If you are not looking for something that tingles a lot this is not for you. It also makes your lips very red. This is good for when you don’t feel like putting lipstick on but still wanting something bold.
Kelcy G.
pine knot
Too Faced Lip Plumping Extreme is my absolute favorite lip plumper of all time. I love how it makes my lips tingly and makes them look fuller. The formula feels amazing on my lips. I would highly recommend this product to anyone!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?