BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Kenya D.
Dallas
I absolutely love this product! It's plumps your lips very nicely, and it's leaves a very glossy appeal. It's also very long lasting the product itself, I use it every day to make my lips look fuller! I'd very much recommend this product!
Chelsea M.
Mill Run, PA
I really like this. It actually does plump up my lips and it has a great smell. The only thing I am not a fan of is how tingly my lips feel after applying. I guess that's just it doing its magic though
Michelle R.
Green Bay, WI
Oh my goodness this product works wonders for me! I noticed a difference in my lips even after one use! It is very easy to apply and I don't have any complaints because it works so well! I will definitely need to continue use of this one!
Shelby H.
Chesapeake
The effect doesn't last very long and it sort of tingles and burns in a very unpleasant for the first few minutes after application. I was really disappointed by this product.
Alexis A.
Sacramento , CA
LOVE THIS!!! Holy moly does it give you that pouty, full lip look! Very easy to apply and doesn't sting, just tingles and plumps also smells really great!This is one of the only lip plumper I'd recommend to any one! Picked mine up in macys
Theo Y.
Leavenworth, KS
The box and bottle both state it is long lasting but it only lasted a few hours. But it worked very well for those few hours and made my lips look plumper than ever. I use it almost ever morning before I go to work and it gives me almost no problems other than the duration.
Chase M.
Clearbrook, MN
It stings, it's pretty expensive and I'm not quite to sure if it works... it didn't work for me, but I could maybe have been using it wrong.? The burning feeling is pretty discomforting though, I'm not sure I would repurchase
Andrea C.
Salinas, CA
One of my all time favorite lip plumpers! If you can take the stingy chilli feeling on your lips, then you can stand this tingly lip plumper. I have yet to find a plumper that gives quick results like this one! Leaves my lips rosy red and don't even need to put lip color on.
Vanessa J.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this product! I definitely will keep repurchasing. This is very easy to use, just apply it before your regular lip product or alone as a gloss. This does tingle just like any lip plumping product but it definitely works wonders! (:
Nat L.
Love love love!!! Adds a little extra oomph without looking ridiculous. It does leave redness around my lips though, so I can't really apply on the go. Very tingly/burning sensation, which I love, but may be a little off putting to some people. I need to buy some more now!!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?