BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Laney L.
Fresno, CA
Produces a plumping effect that doesn't require nasty needles. Lasts for hours and makes lips look full and luscious! Also love the gloss that the product leaves on your lips, I often won't apply any other product.
Cristell R.
Laredo, TX
I got it as an example but I didn't like it because it has this burning sensation and it make my lips look chapped but it works. I'm not really concern about my lips and their natural shape but if you're and you want something that works this one does...
Ashley M.
N Highlands, CA
Best plumper i have ever used. I have fuller lips, and they actually have not diminished at all. I am very pleased with this product a highly recommend it to anyone willing to try it.
Taylor O.
Brewster, NY
I’ve been using this product for 2 years and it hasn’t disappointed yet. I think I’ve bought three travel sizes($14) and I finally gave in and bought the full size($28) one of my favorite plumpers. I told all of my friends about it and they all love it.
Alexis C.
Jarrettsville, MD
Have only used once because it seemed like a fair price. it is still to early to tell if it is worth the buy but i would try checking it out or look to see what other people have thought about this product. seems promising so im excited to keep trying
Natalia C.
Cypress, TX
Omg this product is top line amazing! I have used it day and night and have honestly seen a major difference. It honestly stings, but beauty is pain. There is slight redness, but truly works. I recieved this in an ipsy bag and have used it ever since!
Patricia V.
Modesto, CA
Absolutely love this lip injection gloss!!!! Got a sample in my monthly ipsy bag and must say this will definitely be a purchase... it does have a burning sensation at first but that goes away quickly... love it
Pia ❊.
Garland, TX
I do believe that the product is overpriced but it’s also because of the brand. It’s very easy to apply and use, as well as long lasting! I used it for the first time recently and My overall opinion is that it does its job. I liked it but I do not think I would purchase again because of the price.
ashley l.
Spring Creek, NV
The product was easy to apply. It slightly tingled/burned when I first applied it, but only momentarily and manageable. My Lips were noticeably fuller and it brought out my natural lip color. Only complaint was I wish it would have lasted a bit longer.
Adriana V.
Whittier, CA
I love love love this lip plumper! It gets tinglie enough to let u know it's working but doesn't give u a burning sensation. Also I love that it's super glossy and stays glossy. Looks very natural and smells good.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?